DARkTYranno Digital Hobbies

Different hobby Projects I have/had, together on 1 site!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

FL Studio 9 XXL Producer Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DARkTYranno
Admin

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2013-12-23
Leeftijd : 26

PostSubject: FL Studio 9 XXL Producer Edition   Mon 17 Feb 2014, 8:23 am

Create your own digital melodies and music tracks using the keyboard!

Using FL Studio you can select/load instruments and play notes on your keyboard (Green and Blue blocks).
In the Piano Roll you can put notes and resize them to make the note duration shorter/longer, if the instruments supports holding down the key.
You can build a song by creating everything from start to end on 1 pattern, but you can also make it pattern based,
which means you make a small part on a pattern and reuse that part several times in the track (See the yellow blocks in the picture).
You have many options to change default effects. I don't use many advanced effects; the melody is more important and effects are just nice to change the sound a bit.
The basic effects are changing volume over time (for 1 long note or for each note individually), change pan (left/right speaker sound output) and pitch (make the note(s) sound higher or lower).
Many instruments have more options to change the sound, you can add them to the effect panel and change the value over time, as you can see on the picture (Red blocks and purple bars to the right).
You're able to make many different styles with it, but I'm quite a starter and basically made trance music in it.
Almost all my projects can be found here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darktyranno.myrealboard.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1